How Does Invisalign® Work?
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- The aligners are made through a combination of the doctor’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 7-10 days, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the doctor has prescribed.
- You’ll visit us about once every 2-3 months to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
ITERO 3D® SCANNER
NO MORE GOOPY MOUTH IMPRESSIONS!
To discuss Invisalign in the Milford, NH area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.